Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Peanut Butter Crisscrosses


Thank God for forgiving cookies! I told myself these are a eazy-peezy, and then I forgot to add the egg... nice, Lisa. So as I said, a forgiving cookie cause after I added the dry ingredients, in went the egg. These cookies are great. I used good ol smooth Skippy peanut butter. They're a nice mild peanut butter cookie that doesn't shout from the roof top - PEANUT BUTTER I AM!!! It's more a smooth operator kinda cookie. I like that...


Merci Jasmine for your selection. Check out her cookies. They look so sugary and good!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect discription! I loved this cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing style and your upbeat, funky descriptions of foods :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet they worked out just fine without the egg though! Loved these cookies though I like my peanut butter cookies a little more chewey than these turned out for me. Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete