Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Peach and Raspberry Upside Downer


I've got cranberries! Or so I thought... I didn't do a good job freezing them and they turned into freeze-dried, freezer-burned cranberries. Oh well. Peaches and raspberries it is! This cake came together pretty easy. I think I would love the spice and cranberry combination together better. I did add almond extract with the vanilla considering the peaches. The almond is a nice touch. This cake is pretty addictive. I must confess, I ate three slices tonight. I'm gonna pay for that one! Hey, check out Sabrina's blog site Superfluos for the recipe. She did cranberries and pecans.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I love how you sliced your peaches! Almost looks like a pineapple upside down cake, but I bet with peaches it was WAY better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I'm sometimes tempted to have three helpings of dessert, too!

    ReplyDelete