Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Soft Chocolate Raspberry Tart

Well, I'm a little behind here in that I didn't post last week's fab soft chocolate and raspberry tart. This selection was chosen by Rachelle of Mommy? I'm Hungry! and man oh man, did I ever feel guilty after seeing cb's post of I Heart Food 4 Thought saying that she wanted to say hello to the newbies but some of us (moi) didn't post. Waaaahhhh!!!




I did it, I did it... and everyday I said, I'm gonna post, and I never did - bad girl! Well, I chose to use blackberries because those dog-gone raspberries were very, very expensive! I own a 9.5 inch tart pan which worked out OK only because some of my berries were left a little exposed.



This was the first time I have ever made any type of home made crust. I was excited to have it look as good as it did and not only did it look good, but it tasted awesome! I tasted this tart at room temperature as well as refrigerated. I liked it equally both ways. This tart is a definite keeper. I think next time I'll try cherries and use mini tart pans!

No comments:

Post a Comment