Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blueberry Brown Sugar Plain Cake







So, it looks like a lot of folks found the egg whites to be a thorn in their side. On this hot summer day, even with air conditioning, I'm not sure what wouldn't be a little irritating! I have yet to taste this little guy but the blueberries sound like a real winner. I hope the cinnamon does a nice job in complementing the brown sugar and berries. I didn't have the size pan required so I used my 9 inch square. Interested to see how many folks had a 11x7.... Wanted to show a pic of the bottom of my cake, yup blueberries down there!!! Overall, this was a nice light and tasty cake! Thanks to Cindy of Everyday Insanity for finding a timely pick! This was very enjoyable right out of the oven!









1 comment:

  1. This was a great cake right out of the oven. I baked mine in the 11x7 inch pan and the berries still found their way to the bottom. Thanks for baking along. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete