Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brown Sugar Bundt Cake









This was pretty quick and easy to put together. I say that only because it's not often that I don't get start crackin eggs til after 9 p.m. So, with that being said I should have a cake out of the oven by 11 p.m. I chose to go with a red pear and craisins tonight. I'm not big on raisins and didn't have any prunes on hand although, I'm sure the prunes would've been lovely. I can't wait to taste this cake! I tasted the batter a few times and the brown sugar was nice and smooth. Thanks to Peggy of Pantry Revisited. Everyone who baked this cake seemed to absolutely love it. Can't wait to try it!!!!



Well, as you can see.... It stuck a little, and yes, I grabbed a fork and started picking at those little pieces and gobbled them up!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your cake. I hope you love it. We did. Thank you for baking along with me this week!

    ReplyDelete